Saturday, October 13, 2012

Party Planning Tips...

I am excited about a special party we are going to here in the next hour with my partner and friends. It is a very special combination of a 50th birthday celebration and housewarming party in their newly renovated home in Paradise Valley. While I am sitting here waiting for our ride, I was thinking about the steps it takes to throw a successful party, both private and corporate.

Since I do not have time to write my own tips tonight, I am going to share a simple, yet insightful article with you. I would like to add a 6th party planning tip... Hire me! I am available for small or big get-togethers, holiday soirees or even setting up an intimate, romantic dinner at home. Hope you have great night! I know we will!

xoxo

Party Planning Tips @ SimplyStated.com
HauteConciergeServices.com

1 comment: